GSA 8a STARS II GWAC (IT-Strat)
Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), is a pre-competed, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that Federal Government agencies can use to buy total IT solutions. (GSA website) IT-Strat meets the requirements to participate in 8(a) STARS II, a small business socio-economic Federal Government 8a set-aside vehicle under GWAC providing flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
8(a) STARS II features:
- A $10 billion program ceiling,
- Task orders under the $4 million threshold can be awarded on a sole-source, or direct order basis.
- A five-year base period with one five-year option which runs until 2021. 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements, therefore strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
- Fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements.
IT-Strat has been awarded all four of the functional areas listed below.
- Custom Computer Programming Services – NAICS 541511
- Computer Systems Design Services – NAICS 541512
- Computer Facilities Management Services – NAICS 541513
- Other Computer Related Services – NAICS 541519
8(a) STARS II industry partners are classified into two constellations, I and II, both of which have competitive pricing and technical proficiency. IT-Strat qualifies for Constellation II having obtained additional industry credentials, to include Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Dev Level 3 and ISO-9001-2008 (quality management system) certifications.
GSA 8(a) STARS II website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
|STARS II Contracts Administrator|
|Fax #: 703-661-6977|